Spread the word

e

I so believe that it is our human task to enhance the life of those beautiful and magnificent creatures we share this planet with, that it's been such a delight to write this blog. I'm celebrating this with a new years gift to myself - or this blog rather - in the shape of these fabulous mini moo cards. Yes, moo, it almost couldn't be more fitting! - but that's what they are called, and I love them. What a great way to spread the word by giving it to friends or leave them in random places. Who knows, if it reaches just a few, brilliant! If you want to spread the word about what's in your heart, mind and soul go visit moo, they're great.

Comments

Anna E said…
What a great idea, and such catching pictures on the cards :-) Personally I am going to put an advert in the local school Newsletter, announcing the blogspot, so it might be some of the parents will have a look, and it might catch and upgrade their way of thinking about animals - or Gods Little People - as it has caused in me. Lots of support!!!

Popular Posts